Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Tooth Fairy
Mazin lost his third tooth recently. I'm hoping he'll lose the adjacent tooth soon, so he'll have that adorable double space right in front. I just love that. He now approaches corn on the cob and apples at an angle--also rather cute. Only a few weeks left until the start of kindergarten... a new era in our lives. I will have two whole days alone with Layla. We'll hit the Lincoln library every Friday, just like I used to do with Mazin. She will get my full attention. Who knows what we'll do on Mondays? Maybe she'll get to take a music or gymnastics class! What a concept! And meanwhile, Mazin will be challenged and exposed to new ideas and stretch his social skills and continue to discover his interests and talents. Maybe somewhere in our new schedule there will even be time for me to explore mine... A girl can dream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment