
Well, it's raining and freezing and blowing outside, and I am having a little panic attack about this winter. What do you do with a one-year-old when you live on a mountain surrounded by three feet of snow? I can only do the drive to Burlington so many times per week... I hope I can find enough fun and stimulation for Mazin. I may have to invent some crazy new games. Will he remember the grass, the sun, the warm breeze? When we go to Florida, will it be a cruel shock to return to the icy wind? I'm not sure if he will share my enthusiasm for snow sports, given that he can't yet manage skis or snowshoes. He'll be relegated to the pack or chariot, which isn't always his favorite place to be. On the positive side: I can't wait to photograph him in his first snowstorm! And I want to build a snow wonderland in our yard. A snow slide, an igloo, a snow maze... Who's in?
No comments:
Post a Comment